Tuesday, November 10, 2009

~MISS MADDIE TURNS "2"~







We had such fun at Maddie's birthday party on Sunday. She turned "2". I can't believe how fast the time goes by. Maddie's mommie made a beautiful cake for her. It seemed almost sad to have to cut it but, not only was it gorgeous it also was delicious! Two year olds are SO much fun! Maddie loved eating her cake and ice cream so much that she finally decided to just pull the ice cream scoop out of the container and use it as her spoon! She is just so darn cute! I almost got her to look at me in a couple of the pictures that I took...almost. She is really good at avoiding the camera. I think that one day that will all change but for now I keep trying to catch her looking at me...just once. I think it is sort of a game between the two of us. As soon as I put my camera down she never stops looking at me. When I pick it up...well, you can see what happens then! No doubt about it, she's got me wrapped around her little finger!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDIE!

1 comment:

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Happy Birthday little Shuggie! Thanks for taking the pictures I am excited to see them all! Thanks for coming AND thanks for all the little gifts, she is having a ball with her kitchen!