Thursday, March 12, 2009

SPRINGTIME SKIING! AKA RACOON EYES!

Well I have to admit, I have a new favorite ski resort and it is DEER VALLEY! I have basically refused to ski there for all these years because it is just too much money and my heck why would you pay that much when snow is snow and you can ski on it other places for so much less. My friends are instructors at Deer Valley and today they invited me to ski with them there. I now know why they like it so much . It will be hard to go back to the little mountain with the slow chair lifts. It was such a beautiful day. The sky was clear and the air warm. I didn't want to come home because I knew that this was going to be one of the last ski days of the year for me. Usually by about this time each year I am ready to hang up my skies and put on my gardening gloves but if I could have more days like today I think I could ski right through the Forth of July! Thank you to my great girlfriends who make great days possible. You are all as usual more than awesome.



2 comments:

Shauna said...

YAHOO!!! YES DEER VALLEY IS THE SKI RESORT OF CHOICE!!! Did you have some of their hot chocolate and a cookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????
If you go again this season let me know, cause I"M IN!!!

merrilee said...

I found your glasses. They're hanging around your neck. Somehow I think the brain may go first. That's coming from one who knows how it is to be absent minded. What a great ski day.