Monday, March 9, 2009

HAWAII 2009











How much fun can you pack into one week? Well, if you put this group of friends together the possibilities are endless. We all agreed that if the work week went by as fast we would have nothing in our lives to complain about! We became "beach bums" for a week and loved every minute of it. We played on boogie boards, snorkeled, (or as we like to say it snarkeled), sat in the sun and watched whales. We explored all the nukes and crannies on each new beach. We ate fresh guacamole, pineapples, mango's, and Rambo fruit everyday. What a life! Some say that you would get tied of it if you live there all of the time but seriously, I question whether or not that is true. I would have a hard time getting tired of the sound of the waves, the colors or the sweet smell of the air and the FOOD! Of coarse, I would have to have my ENTIRE family move to the islands because I could not survive without them close by. Thank you Mike and Ann once again for sharing your condo with us!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Oh ... I want to go! It looks like you had a fabulous time Joey!!! I like your curls!

The Caldwells said...

looks like you guys had a great time... i'm sad i missed dinner yesterday - thanks for abbie's cute tshirt and dress!