Monday, March 16, 2009

EVERYDAY vs SOMETIMES

Sometimes I think I have it all figured out and then it all falls apart and I have to start over again at the beginning. I hate beginnings! Sometimes I am convinced that I will never get it right so why even try starting over when I'm just going to end up falling short in the long run...there I'll be, regretting that I ever started in the first place. Sometimes I try too hard to make things too right setting me up for certain disaster and then sometimes... I could just care less .

When I really think about it, I mean REALLY think about it, it's the "sometimes" that make the difference. "Everyday" I need to think I have it figured out, that I have it right. Everyday I need to try, to care and to not fear the failures...I will fail, I am going to have set backs, and I most definitely will be disappointed. I learn many a harsh lesson from such insight but, lessons are learned and with that I gain strength in myself. I can figure it out, I can get it right, there is a place where there are no regrets and it is not that far away from "EVERYDAY" instead of "SOMETIMES".

3 comments:

Shauna said...

I love this Joey! What great words of wisdom for all, but especially for your children!!! I hope they take the time to peek into your blog! You're such a great lady!!!

Cambria said...

i love you mommy!

Stephanie said...

I don't get it. LOL, just kidding mom! Love you- hope we didn't leave any dents last weekend!