Saturday, March 30, 2013

~REMEMBERING IS HARD WORK~

So, I decided that I would try out that supplement everyone has been talking about that helps you focus and stay "clued in" better.  I thought that it might give me a slight chance of keeping myself from going completely crazy... I read the directions carefully to make sure that I would reap the full benefits of this AMAZING "natural" substance and took the first bullet sized tablet. I then laid the other three out for me to take to work so that I could take them during the day as the instructions had indicated.  I continued to get ready for work thinking that as the day went by I would surely feel like a new woman. What a relief knowing that I wasn't going to be so forgetful and scatter brained  anymore. Every one that I have talked to love the stuff and say that it has really helped them.  I am really excited...Except:

A.  I forgot to take the other three with me to work...

B.  For the last three days... and

C.  So far,  it is not working on only one, tablet a day :) 

Truly pathetic!

No comments: