Sunday, March 10, 2013

~ESTHER SHARON ROBERTSON~

ESTHER SHARON ROBERTSON (Essie)
(and her adoring Grandma Shauna)

Yesterday we blessed Essie. She is such a sweet little baby. 
I borrowed these pictures from her Grandma Shauna because she is our very own professional photographer...And Stephanie forgot hers!


Oh, they grow so fast. Seems like that old song the "Kinfolk" used to sing keeps tapping me on the shoulder to remind me just how important it is to enjoy and cherish each and every day with the ones you love!

"Turn around and they'er two, turn around and they'er four,
turn around and they are  young girls walking out of the door..."


1 comment:

Cambria said...

oh I love her, she's such a good baby, I am seriously blessed. Thanks for coming and supporting our little family. LOVE YOU