Sunday, March 31, 2013

~FLOWERS and DRESS-UPS~



Steve had flowers delivered to my work for our anniversary.  He does it every year. It is the only time I will let him give me flowers because, I just HATE to watch the week long process of them shriveling up. I always feel like I should be doing something more to try and save them... There is this flower shop in The Riverwoods called the Veranda that does the most unique and beautiful arrangements and they actually last a pretty long time compared to most!  He is so thoughtful to always send them and I really do love them. I just wish I could keep them from dying.

Mostly, I love that he remembers every year! It is getting harder and harder for both of us :)


I threw in a couple pictures of Charly because she came to visit while my camera was out. She loves to play with the dress-ups.  Not so much the dresses but all the accessories. She will put on every bracelet, crown, and necklace she can find.  

I remember dressing up when I was little.  I remember dressing my little brothers up too. Bruce was always a fairly willing victim, Shane, not so much. So many times Bruce turned into my little "sister"
I still love him for that. There were just times that I needed a little "sister"!


















2 comments:

Shauna said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Flowers and your little one!!!! Happy Anniversary!

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

Love her! Thanks for helping us out that day!