Saturday, July 23, 2011




















Wow! It has been awhile since I last posted. I think that I have been a little busy with "life" and a lot of work but, I was BLESSED with a 5 day weekend and have a few minutes to actually sit down and put a few things on my blog. It feels so GOOD!

We had our annual King Family reunion last weekend in Mona. Less people are showing up each year. There are only three sisters left in Steve's mom's family and they sometimes forget who their own kids are let alone all the nieces and nephews! It is always great to see some familiar faces. Of coarse it gave me the opportunity to snatch a few pictures of our family that attended, mostly the grandkidos...We also had the pleasure of blessing Whitney Lynn on Sunday so Stephanie was here with Gage and Ali. They are getting so big. Gage had an unfortunate accident about a month ago and knocked out his front tooth. He had to go to the endodontist for a root canal and apicoectomy on Tuesday so they stayed with me for a few days. Oh, how I wish they were closer. They are so much fun. I LOVE talking to Ali. She is so wise. (except for when she's not). Gage is Mr. Talent...Give that kid a pencil and paper and he is entertained for hours! Stephanie loves them SO much. I hope they realize how lucky they are to have parents that are so willing to help them become the best that they can be. I could say that about all of my kids. They have all not surprised me but, made me very proud at how well they parent. Stephanie, John , Clark, Garett and Cambria I am in awe everyday and so, so blessed! I have to give 50% of the credit to their better halves who, are TOTALLY AWESOME! Thanks Jon, Lore, Cami, Lisa and Sky! Here are the latest pictures from this last weekend...A lot!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awe...mom- you need to give YOU and dad credit too- we all learned it by watching you and living with you two. Loving is only easier when you know how. I wish we were closer too, but not too close. I love that everyone is so excited and has a reason to get together when I come to town- it's not that it's me- I'm well aware, but just the utterance of an excuse to be together is all we need! Miss you already.

Chris said...

What beautiful and happy children...says something for great parents and GRAND PARENTS. I really can't wait till mine are just alittle older and love hanging out with grandma. I really wish our kids were closer (in miles) so we could all spend time together. Hey I loved the picture that Matt sent to me via email. I have never seen the Robison Ranch house. I will have to check it out the nexttime I go out to Callao.

Cambria said...

Oh mommy- YOU are my ROCK! you keep me strong, taught me to care, love and watched me grow up to be who I am and you have always been my BEST FRIEND and you always will be. I love you so much and I love how much you love EVERY SINGLE ONE of your grandkids.

You will always be my best friend.