Sunday, July 31, 2011

~SUNDAY WITH "GREAT" GRANDPA~












I ditched my last two meetings today and went to Sugarville to visit my Dad. I am SO glad that I did. We had such a great time. I just love to go home to see him and this summer is so great because he has retired from the Canal District and is actually home...When he is not in Alaska, Piute Reservoir, Kusherim (I'm sure I spelled that wrong), or one of his other favorite fishing "hang outs". I took Cambria and Christina with me and Ruby and Rozzy were more than happy to tag along. Great Grandpa Bob was so happy to see the two little girls that he almost forgot about the rest of us! It is a rare treat when Great Grandpa can play with the baby's like Grandpa can. PLEASE let me be blessed with my dads healthy genes! We talked and took pictures all afternoon until before we knew it the time had come to get the little ones home. Another weekend gone. Another visit home ended too soon. There are always so many people I would LOVE to see when I am there... Somehow I usually only make it to my Dad's backyard!

What a wonderful place to be for an afternoon!
LOVE YOU DAD!

3 comments:

Cambria said...

cute I love Rozzy's peek a boo picture and it was such a fun day thanks for inviting us we love seeing our grandpa!

Chris said...

Ohhhhhh so Cute!!! I am sure Uncle Bob was excited to see you all as you were to see him!

Shauna said...

What an AWESOME day for all of you! I'm just almost certain that THAT was a sweet memory for your dad!