Sunday, April 24, 2011

~RUBY & EASTER EGGS~











It is ALWAYS so much fun to get together with family. Today we celebrated Ruby's 1st, YES, numero UNO...BIRTHDAY. Can you believe this little girl is a year old. She is taking her first steps and learning to be just a bit more independent. What a little cutie she is. Here are some pictures from her birthday party. She looks so much like Nina did when she was the same age and she never holds still...Hummm, her looks aren't the only thing she got from her mom!! She LOVES her daddy and if anyone tries to play with him she gets very possessive and protective. It could get real interesting as she heads into her "two's" ... I love the picture of all the "little girls" No, not Jessie, Christina, Cambria and Lisa, they are cute but, I'm talking about Evelyn, (Evie) Ruby, Rozzy, and Charly. My little girls and their little girls!!! WEIRD, I don't remember getting that old ( except on the really cold days when it is hard for me to move). Seems like there are more people calling me grandma than mom now and you know what? I rather like it!


After Little Ruby's party we came home and had a Easter egg bash at my house with some of the other grand kido's. Abbie, Cole, Maddie, Bella and Rozzy all came over to color Easter eggs. I really hope that we get a WARM Easter next year so that before they are all grown up we can have the Easter egg hunt OUTSIDE again. We made the best of the rainy weather and colored lots and lots of eggs. They were happily entertained for approximately 20 minutes...That's a LONG time for this group!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

20 minutes worth of entertainment??! That truly is remarkable that you held their attention that long! I think we were about 15!! Great looking eggs though! Happy Easter!!!

Stephanie said...

You have yet to post any pictures of the newbie! Looks like fun- even if it was without us! Hope you had a great Easter!

Chris said...

Cute mommies and darling babies. I got to see Evie a week ago when I was out to Callao for church...Cute cute cute!!!