Saturday, March 26, 2011

~LITTLE ONES~

Seems I can't get enough pictures of the little ones! They are growing up so fast. Now we have little Emma to add to the collection of photos. I can't wait until I can get my lens focused on HER!!! I have had fun this week with Rozzy and Charly. They are getting to be quite the little posers for my camera. Rozzy has pretty much grown up with a camera in her face so she is pretty used to the whole routine. Charly still gets a little bit scared of it all. She had on her BYU attire for the big game on Thursday. We really wish it would have helped but, somebody had to lose. If you could have heard
the Caldwell coaching going on from the couch at our house you would have wondered how they could have possibly lost that game. I wondered how they could not have heard my husband and boys yelling at the T.V...You would have thought that they were sitting on the front row and Jimmer and Jackson were listening only to them!

Rozzy takes it all in stride. She doesn't seem to let much upset her except her teeth. She is getting the two top teeth right now and that seems to be turning her world a little bit upside down. Poor little thing. I am glad that they don't remember that part of growing up!

Charly tried something new...Prunes and oatmeal. She really did like it but, it was hard to get it in her mouth only. The result speaks for itself! Needless to say she needed a BATH!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

What gorgeous girls! I love them! Great pictures mom! That first one of Rozzy is awesome!

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

he he he oh how I love her! And she loves her grandma!