Saturday, March 26, 2011

~IS IT SPRING YET~





Every year for our anniversary Steve sends me flowers from my most favorite florist in town, in fact, I think that she is my most favorite florist anywhere!!! Creativity and color are her specialty and arranging it all into a beautiful unique display is something that seems to just come so easy for her. I LOVE her work. Everything she does is so absolutely beautiful. I never see anything alike. Every one of her arrangements is a piece of art. If you ever want to give someone something extra special, may I suggest the "Veranda" at the Riverwoods. You will NOT be disappointed and neither will your recipient!

I LOVE taking pictures of flowers. I think that right now I am just so ready for spring that even a Dandy Lion would be a welcome sight!

Thank you SO much Steve for another "Veranda" bouquet. Where would I be without you XOXO.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is gorgeous! I called him on Friday to tell him Happy Anniversary- You know I do that every year right? There was only ONE time that I actually reminded him...he is GREAT at remembering! He said he had to get these ordered days in advance! Awe...so glad somebody has a husband who thinks about them on special days! (But I'm not holding a grudge...)

Shauna said...

Aw ... Happy Anniversary! I'm with you about my camera and flowers! I could do it all day! Wishing our warm SPRING weather here quickly!!!