Monday, September 13, 2010

~WEEKENDS~

I SO love Park City! It's one of those towns where you can go year round and find something to do that makes it so worth the trip! In my younger days I was always on my bike exploring a new trail here and there...In the winter it is ALWAYS the ski slopes. Lately, I have loved just lazy weekends of watching the summer turn to fall and enjoying the cooler temperatures. There are not too many better things in life than golf courses whose backdrops are splashed with the colors of fall. Greens seem greener, skies appear bluer and the clouds just have so much more personality adding that finishing touch to what I consider near perfection. Why can't we have fall for 3 or 4 months? Like so many good things, it's just gone too soon!

Monday rolls around and I find myself looking out the window again. Watching from the inside when I really only want to be on the outside...Tomorrow, my bike and my camera are coming to work with me.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Amen!!! We live in a beautiful state! Bike and camera ..... great combo! Did you read Cam's blog? She wants to learn how to golf!!! Get on that one quick, before she changes her mind! =)

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

So glad you guys were able to go Joey! It's ALWAYS nice to get away for the weekend!