Friday, September 10, 2010

~LIFE IN THE O.R.~

OR #3

Solid Grounding Pad w/ 2.8 M Cable (50/box)...I forgot (again) to put the grounding pad on my patient at the beginning of surgery today...This means TREATS on Monday. You would think that I would be learning this one by now. (I think that they purposely TRY to distract me so that they get "treats" the next day. It's a conspiracy, I am starting to completely believe that)! It's not so much that I mind making treats, it's more that I HATE forgetting stuff! Do you think that I am EVER going to remember EVERYTHING I am supposed to do in this new job? I sure hope so. I still maintain that one day, perhaps in the very near future, doctors are going to be ecstatic to have me in control 0f their operating rooms! Okay, maybe ecstatic is pushing it but, they are going to be shall I say "less disappointed!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Whatever mom...you probably cause the LEAST amount of worry as far as the doctors are concerned...how about that list? Wash hair, wash body, shave legs, wear lotion, put on deodorant,...see? I'm not looking so crazy now, am I?