Saturday, May 22, 2010

~SUNDAY SUNSHINE~

Sunday's are the day I look forward to the most. Not only because of the obvious but, because I usually get to see some if not all of my family on that day. I have to say that I entice them with Sunday Dinner but, if it works, why not? It has been a tradition of ours now for about the last 5-6 years and I LOVE it. There are so many memories and PICTURES that I have from Sunday's at my house. Last Sunday the weather was PERFECT. For the first time in I don't know how long the sun was out and it was warm. The little guys ( my son's included) wanted to play outside so, after dinner we did just that. We even pulled Skyler into a game of P.I.G. ( A silly little basketball game that Lisa usually KILLS us in). Skyler says that he only wrestles but, we have learned that dude is FAST. He runs circles around the rest of us...

Cole and Maddie can entertain themselves with just about anything. They pulled my old rollerblades off the shelf and pushed them up and down the driveway for an hour. Oh the energy they have. What I wouldn't give to bottle up some of that and be able to use it now and again!

Sky thought that Clark's bike made the perfect lounge chair. I have to agree, it looks pretty comfy. Clark took me on a ride up Mapelton Canyon on his bike before dinner. It was beautiful. The rain has made everything SO green. I'm not a huge fan of motorcycles but, the weather was beautiful the air was warm and, except for when Clark tried to launch me off the back by going too fast, I had a great time!

I was able to get my boys to sit for just a minute so that I could take a picture...The last one is what happened after and what usually goes on. Do they EVER grow up? I guess they do because it takes both John and Clark now to get Garett down! Their bodies have grown but it will be awhile before their brains catch up!

I think that happens when they find out that it really hurts BAD the next day to "play" that hard!!!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Sunday "SUNSHINE" indeed! The only bad thing about Sundays is that the next day is Monday!!!! I don't think I would trust anyone to take me for a ride on a motorcycle! CUTE pictures!