Sunday, May 23, 2010

~BIRTHDAY CAKE OR TRAIL HAZARD...~


I truly hesitate to post this but I was talked into it by my family because of my last post where I claimed to be a rather poor cake maker...

Here's the proof... John's birthday cake.

I kept saying that it didn't have to look good, it just had to taste good. It sort of made me feel better to say that. I'm not really sure what happened but apparently you can't use what I used for a filling and expect it to all stay together.


It was so pathetic after the "Mad Hatter" cake. I do apologize John. If I would have seen it before the rest of my family did, I would have made it into the best looking"Cow Pie" cake you ever did see and tried to pass it off as a well planned out birthday joke.

4 comments:

Caldwell Family 6 said...

OM GOSH! Joey this was just too perfect. The timing could not have been better! Laughed until I about cried. We can just say it was a cow pie. You make me laugh! And yes, the taste is the most important part, and this didn't disappoint. Thank you for dinner! LoR

Stephanie said...

I totally thought you meant to do this!

Shauna said...

Welcome to MY WORLD!!! That's funny as ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

zac, kami & zion said...

Like I said today.... I think your cakes are the best! This one might not look super great, but I'm sure the taste was amazing!!!