Tuesday, March 23, 2010

~BELLA BLUE EYES~

Okay, when they are cute, they are just too cute for words so a picture is, what do they say "worth a 1000". This is little Bella. She is growing up way too fast but we are loving every minute of it. She is crawling everywhere now in sort of an odd one leg tucked under her sort of way. But, it seems to get her where she needs to go and rather fast at that.

I brought this little head band back from Guatemala. It actually goes around a hat but, the hat was too small so it will have to wait for baby girl Robertson to model it! In the meantime I think that it looks pretty cute tied around Bella's head. I am not sure she thinks much of it and I'm darn sure that she is convinced that her grandmother is a freak! Constantly making strange noises and shoving this lens in front of her face. You can see by her expression how I capture her attention and bring out her "happy" to be around grandma AGAIN personality. One day, she may thank me for all of the pictures I have of her as she grew!

LOVE YOU BELLA blue eyes!

3 comments:

Cambria said...

Oh she was so fun on Sunday playing around in her diaper, happy has can be, throwing her Binky, laughing, crawling, climbing on the couch- I JUST LOVED IT! Such a fun little girl, makes me so excited for our little creature to get here! LOVE YA BELLA!

Good picture mom, totally captures her and her beautiful BLUE eyes!

Shauna said...

It's ALL in their eyes isn't it?!!! Great photo!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Joey-thanks for this post. It had me tearing up. She is beautiful, not just her face, just, her. We love her so much. Yes, she was being a lot of fun that day. She's such a crack up. (When she's in the mood) Thanks again for your sweet words about her...LoR