Thursday, March 25, 2010

~PROJECTS~

It's THURSDAY and I am NOT going SKIING! WHAT! The wind is blowing and it has been quite warm here the past couple of days...No new snow. I went on Monday and it was one of those "edgy" days. Lots of icy tops and slushy bottoms. Add "two" warm days and wind to that and you have a very unwelcome combination for even the spring skier so, today I am going to tackle a couple of projects around this neglected abode. Yes, I might even consider sweeping out the garage! It pains me to have admit that I have let it go all winter. I used to be so diligent in keeping it...well cleaner than it is now. I might even take the shutters off the windows and give them a much needed coat of paint. Even Cambria noticed that they were rather yellow yesterday. My last project for today is to get my flower beds ready to plant FLOWERS. I can't wait for the flowers. I almost got a tulip this year. It almost made it to the blooming stage before the deer ATE it!

It's just so much easier to go skiing!

1 comment:

Cambria said...

Get ready to plant another garden!!!! hahha I will need your green thumb help for my flower beds and my much wanted veggie garden- Just a little back yard renovation and I will have the best location for my veggie garden and you are welcome to as much fresh veggies as I am will to give hahha I LOVE YOU wish I could spend the day with you... too bad I work ALL WEEKEND LONG! ah!