Tuesday, June 12, 2012

~WHAT ARE THEY~


 

I need help!  I have no idea what these berries are.  They grow on a tree, not a bush, they start out white and then turn the many different shades of lavender and maroon.  They are VERY sweet.  Do any of you know what they are? Yes I did eat them (Adam would not have stood a chance with me either...) and since Eden isn't really an option, I will be happy with the fact that I am still alive and that I was not "cast" anywhere for the time being.  I have honestly never seen these before ( just one more reason one should possibly think twice before popping them into ones mouth).  Anyone with "Berry" knowledge out there please tell me what they are...If they are toxic, well that would be a shame but, a rather pleasant way to go, they really are GOOD!

The last couple of pictures are of the Day Lily's in our backyard.  The sprinklers has just watered them and the sun had just gone down. Everything looked prettier than it really is so, I had to take a few pictures to remind me that even MY backyard can be beautiful at certain times of the year!

2 comments:

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

Oh silly Joey, You're yard always looks be-A-utiful!

Cambria said...

I miss the rose of sharon bush, DAD!!

love you