Thursday, February 24, 2011

~WEE HOURS OF MORNING~



I have not had a lot of time to post lately. It's not that there hasn't been postable events in my life...just not a lot of time to post those events! At this very moment it is 5:15 in the morning, I have been up since 3:30...I am babysitting my granddaughter this weekend for Garett and Lisa while they are in Disneyworld. She Slept until 3:30, I fed her and she went right back to sleep but grandma stayed awake! Normally, I would be getting ready for work at that time anyway so it isn't unusual, the problem...My dogs! They think that they need to EAT! Crazy animals! I know it is my schedule but, DO THEY NEED TO BE ON MY SCHEDULE??? Poor Steve, he is just about ready to throw in the towel. He has NEVER been an early riser. The only 4:00 he ever sees in the one in the afternoon! Lately he has been introduced all to often to the one that comes when it is still DARK outside. He is NOT a fan!

I finally got my camera back from the hospital. The quick fix was not so quick. I now have to learn to use it again. All of my settings are skewed so, I will be working on those...meanwhile, here is a picture of ONE of the culprits...He is sleeping peacefully
NOW...Empty bladder, full stomach, deer chased out of back yard...all is well in HIS world!

3 comments:

Chris said...

I know just how you feel...I had the twins for a sleep over, Haley woke up and I gave her a bottle and she went right back to sleep...but Issi decided it was her time and at 4:00 a.m. she wanted out to potty and then couldn't settle back down. So I was ready to give her the boot in the morning too. What made us think we wanted Dogs??? Hey they are man's best friend...what are WE doing???

Shauna said...

Awwww! Look at Wrath! He looks so peaceful and content! So sorry he's disrupting the wee hours of your morning. He does love you though! xo Cam keeps me posted!!!!

Stephanie said...

I love you mom, but if I continue on the path that I'm on and end up waking up as early as you do- I will BLAME you too... so, you'll owe me a boob job AND a prescription for Ambien. (Since both issues are hereditary. Should I say all three issues?)