Sunday, February 13, 2011

~ALL SMILES~

Happy Charly!

She is getting so big and SO animated. It is such fun having her here with us every day. She even smiles when she sees grandma...Not so much when she see grandma with her camera. What is it with kids and cameras? As long a Charly is looking at someone else I can catch her smiles but, she doesn't like to smile at my camera. I guess I would be a little leery to if grandma suddenly looked as if she were growing something black from her eye!

I am excited for Valentines Day tomorrow. The grandkids will be over this afternoon and I have cookies ready to decorate!!! We will have such FUN!
Sorry in advance for the "sugar high" moms and dads...

4 comments:

The Franjesevic Family said...

She is a doll!! I can't wait until my little guy gets here!

Joey said...

What a pretty little baby! Her smile lights up her whole face! I can't believe how much her mother she is!

Joey said...

LOL! I forgot I was signed in under YOUR login to change your background and header!!! You really like your own post, huh! Love you! - Steph

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

I love these pictures Joey!!! She loves her grandma!