Tuesday, August 10, 2010

~COUNT MY MANY BLESSINGS...Gage, Ali, Cole, Maddie, Abbie, Bella, Rozlyn, and soon Charly~


Does this little girl look exactly like her daddy or what? I have tried to pick out a Caldwell or Clark gene somewhere but as of yet there isn't one to be found. She is Robertson through and through! I love the different stages of babies but, I think one of my most favorite is three months. Rozzy is fast approaching that. She smiles and coos and follows you with her eyes. It has been such fun having Sky and Cambria just five minutes away. Yes, grandma has been just a little spoiled! What ever will I do when they move away? Maybe Garett and Lisa will have to live with us permanently!


We are so fortunate to have a very talented photographer (Rozzy's other grandma) in the family who takes amazing pictures...We will always have the very best of Rozzy to show off thanks to Grandma Shauna!

3 comments:

Chris said...

where are the pics??? I love all the names of your grandkids. I really want to see Rozy

Cambria said...

umm picture?

Stephanie said...

Charly? When was this decided upon? I love it! Love you!