Thursday, August 12, 2010

~THINGS THAT GO "BUMP" IN THE NIGHT~


80x80_various0035_2Qh40V33UUX3FLC7h.gif SleepWalker image by camferine

Something happened last night...I am living a nocturnal life and I don't even know it! Apparently I have taken up sleep walking. Steve being a very deep sleeper has never noticed me leave the room to wander aimlessly around the house or rummage through cupboards for unknown substances but, now that
Garett and Lisa have moved in they have questioned the noise that they hear in the wee early hours when everyone should be asleep. Last night must have been a rather bad night for me because I woke up BOTH of them. Steve has been in Denver (not that he would have noticed that I had gone missing...) so, I had our bed completely to myself. Somehow my " totally illogical" subconscious self must have over ruled my "logical, do what you are supposed to do" self. I honestly don't remember a thing...NOT ONE THING! It does however explain the bruises that often times show up out of no where and the sheer exhaustion I sometimes feel at work when I think that I should have had a good nights sleep...All I can say is, hide the keys and make sure the doors are locked because you never know just where a sleep walker could end up!

Thank you Garett and Lisa for making sure I was safely back in my bed...And, from now on I promise to always wear pajamas! ( I am totally kidding, I ALWAYS wear pajamas :).

3 comments:

Shauna said...

No kidding? Yes, for sure ALWAYS wearing your pajamas!!!!!! =)

Caldwell Family 6 said...

I think you should quit wearing your pajamas just for the danger factor! It would make for some interesting conversation! What would the neighbors say? HAHA you are funny. Maybe you better lock yourself in your room. : )

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

Ha ha ha yes the "mystery" noise.... Glad you have finally come to terms that YOU are it! :) It's okay Joey, maybe I will be meet you upstairs one night and we can have oreos and milk in our sleep! :)