Sunday, November 11, 2012

~MORE PLEASE~

This is what I woke to yesterday morning! You can bet I snatched my camera and headed outside as soon as it was light enough to take pictures.  
I am always in such awe of how the this world can turn from a warm colorful place to a cold, quiet black and white over night.  
To me, it is such a calming experience to be outside after a storm. The air is crisp and fresh and everything is silent, peaceful and soft.

What an amazing place I have the privilege to be a part of. I pray for those who don't have the blessings in their lives that I do, and thank my Father in Heaven for allowing me to not only see my blessings but to feel them!

 

2 comments:

Cambria said...

love these pictures MOM- The big Bruce Spruce covered in snow reminds me of my childhood and watching the snow build and build on those branches. I always thought one day it would get knocked over, I am so glad it never did!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

Gorgeous shots of the snow! LOVE it!