Thursday, July 5, 2012

~ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?~

Happy 4th of July!!!

The 4th of July has never been my most favorite holiday, it is always SO hot and everyone knows how much this "winter girl" likes the heat :)  But, I have to say that having a son with a birthday on the 4th of July has made it even more reason for celebration.  I wanted to have a BBQ with the family and was thinking of something fun to do for the little ones.  I sent Steve and Clark to the store to find a slip and slide ( you know the one that you lay on the grass, hook the hose to and let the kids run and slide on...) A simple little water slide to  keep them entertained and cool.  WELL, this is what they came home with!

My advise to anyone reading this is: NEVER send two overgrown boys to the store with your debit card in search for a  toy...

Bella  (John & Lore)
Charly (Garett and Lisa)
Ruby (Sky & Christina)
Maddison (John & Lore)
Whitney ( John & Lore)
Abigail (Clark & Cami)



Emma (Clark & Cami)
Cole (John & Lore)




SO worth it!

4 comments:

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

Thanks for spending so much time making such an awesome day for all of us!!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

So darn cute! I am so sad I missed it, gosh dangit! But, the kids did have a blast! We gotta blow that bad boy up again, soon!!!

The Caldwells said...

Thanks for hosting Joey! Sorry for Clark's impulsive buying :)

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

looks like fun! love seeing my nieces and nephews :)