Monday, April 9, 2012

~SPRING & EASTER SUNDAY~

Easter! 
What a beautiful time of year. Not only for what it means but for what it shows us...Little miracles as each blade of grass starts to turn green and the trees begin to put leaves on again.  Even the flowers seem to race to see who can be the first to bloom and put an end to the endless gray of winter.  Don't get me wrong, I love the winter but, I'm pretty much "done" with skiing for the year...Had my fill AND I managed to not fall on my last day. You don't know what a blessing that is when you see some of the stuff my friends take me down. Champion is the site of the Mogul run for the 2002 Olympics. Yep, did it TWICE. We thought it would be a good way to end the season (and to make me a cripple...) My knees were hurting the "first" time down and then Shelly, the little "die hard" said: " We have just enough time to do it once more..." One day I am going to let them go without me but, not yet...


I fixed Easter Dinner and had the family over. We capped it off with a little Easter Egg Hunt for the little ones.  They had so much fun.  Cole was the big winner.  He had spied some of the eggs before dinner and knew just where to go when the hunt began. He is getting to dang smart! He is usually the only boy amidst all the little girls but, instead of complaining you will find him herding, helping, and watching out for each of them.  I think that HE thinks it is his job!
COLE
WHITNEY
 CHARLY
MADISON
ROZLYN
BELLA
Not feeling so good
LOVE the hair

His bag is about FULL
Charly wants what's inside
Maddie and Bella
We missed Gage and Ali, Abbie and Emma and Ruby May! I hope that they had lots of fun where ever they were for Easter too.

1 comment:

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

Dinner was wonderful as usual and it was so cute watching all the kids go for all the eggs! Thanks for having us over!