Friday, December 23, 2011

~MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE~










I'm not sure how it happened but, Christmas is almost here and there are things that I just didn't get done...Christmas cards being at the top of my list.  So sorry that none of you received a charming picture from Steve and I this year displaying our beautiful brood, we really do have a bunch of the cutest grandchildren on earth and getting them all together for a picture is well...Impossible! I am going to seriously work on my organizational skill this next year and try to do better in many ways, "hopefully"!

We tried going to dinner the other night minus Stephanie and Cambria and this is what we got...SANTA!  Just for OUR grandkidos!!  They were super excited. Every one but Charly that is! (sorry Garett and Lisa, I took a picture with your camera and forgot to get one with mine :( Send me yours and I will add it to this post...). We had a great time but I am afraid the poor waitress had quite a mess to clean up after we left. 

I can't wait to see the rest of my family over the weekend. I LOVE Christmas and my family








2 comments:

Shauna said...

What fun to have your own SANTA come! I'm so sad Cam and Sky missed out! We just may have to steal your idea!!! Merry Christmas to you ALL!!!

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

Yes it was so cute! Love that you had Santa come! I knew Charly would cry, but it's all part of it right? No worries about he picture :) If you want one though I wouldn't mind at all sending you one! thanks again for doing that!