Monday, August 29, 2011

~SUMMER WORK PARTIES~















First let me begin by saying that I know that all of you are STUNNED that I am actually posting! I had to pull myself away from Pinterest to do it but, I successfully find myself on Joeyology today posting a few pictures of our weekend and of coarse the grand kidos.

My work had a party this weekend and I coerced my children...ALL of them, into attending with their children. Guilt may have had something to do with it. Whatever it was it worked they were all there and I was so happy to show them all off! My boss had set it all up so that it was very "kid" friendly. I think that they had a great time. Gage even won the bull riding contest. I think that if Cole would have stayed just a little longer Gage would have had a little competition. As it turned out Gage stayed on the bull about 1 minute longer than anyone else in his age category. Way to go Gage...He won $20 bucks! There were slides, climbing walls, jumping "things" and all sorts of food. Thank you Riverwoods Surgery Center for all the fun! I even won a "Tablet" which I think maybe I will get to use today...Everyone has gone home :)

Thank you everyone for taking time out of your busy schedules to come to my company party. I think that the kids had a good time don't you?

1 comment:

The Caldwells said...

The party was great. Abbie had a blast! Thanks for the invite