Tuesday, December 21, 2010

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!!!!

I woke this morning to a pink glow out my window...The lights reflecting off the new fallen snow. It was 3:30 am and yes, I had to take some pictures. If you have never been outside in the snow at 3:30 I highly suggest it. It's sensory overload...and might I add, VERY quiet...Yes, silence can truly overload your hearing! I think that I have been trained to only hear what man has made. In the quiet of the morning you can hear all the things that "man" has not made. So glad to have started this day out early. It may be the only moment today that is calm, quiet and relaxing...

4 comments:

Allan and Teresa Tipton said...

Beautiful!

Shauna said...

Love it! I'm not sure if I'm willing to wake at 3:30 to feel the "quiet" ..... perhaps 6:30! Happy Holidays to you Joey!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

I love it! The more the merrier for me! Ya, ditto to the early wake up, I will just trust you! LOR

Stephanie said...

When I wake up at 3:30 in the morning it's cause I need to...well you know. I revel in the quiet for a minute, and then I worry that I'm going to wake up the kid in the next room when I flush. Those wouldn't be nearly as pretty pictures. Hmmm. Would you expect less from me?