Thursday, January 29, 2009

This is what I live for!




I am not really sure if this post is going with the right picture because I am so new at this but, I woke up to such a beautiful winter morning I just had to take a picture or two or three! It is mornings like this that make me think of being on the slopes in knee deep powder. Then I realize that I have to go to work...my motto is " even a bad ski day is still better than a good day at work". Speaking of bad ski days, I had one Tuesday. I managed to dress a little to lightly for the weather at 10,000 feet and because all I could do is shiver and shake I skied terrible! I took an absolutely horrifying fall down one of my favorite shoots and ended upside down and backwards with inches between me and a very large pine tree! ( Yes, I do wear a helmet). Needless-to-say, I'm a bit sore! When I actually break something I may re-think the way I ski... Today is Thursday my regular ski day and NO, I am not going skiing, hard to stay home but, I better let the bruises heal and the back rest up a bit... Hey maybe the helmet was a good investment!

No comments: