Tuesday, January 15, 2013

~FORGETTABLE?~



Once again I realize that "it's me".
I haven't been putting my self "out there".
I have let "work" take over my life and I am
spending too much time "hunkered" down
beneath a blanket when I am home.
I have waited for calls that haven't come, invitations 
that were never on their way and all because I thought
I belonged to this "wonderful" group of friends that 
surly wouldn't, couldn't forget me no matter how busy
my life got and how much I am never around.

It is a hard thing to accept the fact that you have 
become "forgettable".  That your life has changed
so much that even your friends don't call anymore...

Wait, do I call them?

1 comment:

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

Love you Joey! Sorry people disappoint sometimes, but they are the ones missing out!