Tuesday, October 12, 2010

~CHARLY'S PHOTO SHOOT~

We had SO much fun today taking pictures of our newest little member of the family.

****CHARLY JO CALDWELL****

I really think that they should consider ch
anging her name to
"CHARLISA"...She looks SO much like her mommy it is UNREAL! Lisa's "mini me"!

Thank you Stephanie for coming
down on you day off to show off
your talents and also your patience in posing this little one
'just right'. Steph worked with her for about 2 1/2 hours and little Charly didn't even have a melt down. How great is that? Somehow I managed to get out of the OR early today...something that NEVER happens (twice n
ow in the last month!) so I was so happy to be able to sneak in some pictures of my own. Cambria was here with Rozzy who is growing so fast it is hard to believe that she was once smaller than Charly. What cute
little friends they will be one day
in the very near future. I hope
they love each other the way I love my cousins. They are truly
my sisters...


Just as soon as Stephanie gets her pictures edited and all the fancy stuff done to them I am sure that they will be posted on her photo blog. {You can get there from mine if you don't have the link} Her pictures are SO much better than mine...Not only is she a better photographer but she knows the ins and outs of the world of Photo Shop! I may never become proficient with that program!


5 comments:

Allan and Teresa Tipton said...

We do have beautiful grandchildren, don't we!

Stephanie said...

Now, if I just had YOUR camera!!!

The Caldwells said...

these pictures are SO darling! i need to see that little baby again. thanks for sharing :)

Shauna said...

So HAPPY you were able to get out of work!!!!!!!!! How could you have missed out on that moment!!! Fun pictures!!!!!!

Chris said...

What a awesome job of photography. Stef is really becoming a pro. Is there any chance she could come and take pictures of Tara's wedding day at the temple in Manti???? She also had a very beautiful subject in Charly....Love it love it love it